Sunday, March 18, 2012

Oh the wonders that you will see...


Here are...
Some murals that you might see
 as you travel around our lovely town...


Starting the mural of a van at George Town Art Attack!



My Unicorn on the side of the van!  
That was a lot of fun!

The Finished product!
Ryan Henry Ward, Andrew Miller and Maggie Harbaugh!


Ryan starting the Centerpiece on the Rainier Avenue Mural!


Xavier working on his part of things! Enjoying the summer sun!




In Process painting of my Bat 
from the School Bus Mural--
we did this at Golden Gardens Park!
This was amazing fun! 
I can't wait to do something like this again!


 

Me starting out my piece!

 

The Finished product!


Outside the original Pull-Apart 
in Bell-Town.  Maggie Harbaugh, Narboo, 
Ryan Henry Ward and I.





No comments: