Monday, April 26, 2010

UPDATE!!: Tacoma Artifakt Show!




Here's the flyer for the Show at Jazzbones in Tacoma, WA!
This event promises to be epic!




HOURS HOURS OF OPERATION:
7 days a week
Mon thru Sun at 5:00 PM

JAZZBONES
2803 6th Ave
Tacoma, WA 98405
(253) 396-9169

1. Take I-5 towards Tacoma
2.
Merge onto HWY 16 (#132) towards Gig Harbor / Bremerton
3. Quickly, take the Sprague Avenue Exit
4.
Go north on Sprague for 1.3 miles
5. Turn LEFT on 6th Ave
6.
Follow 6th Ave for about a 1/2 mile. Jazzbones will be on the right
on the corner of 6th and Anderson
.

Off street available. No reserved parking. Be aware of street signs restricting parking to residents only.

G E T M A P Q U E S T D I R E C T I O N S





The Dum-Dum Boy!





I love getting a chance to look at work in progress.
It gives me a chance to edit better.

No comments: